Home Sweet Home

If you want to be happy 
in a million ways,
for the holidays,
You can't beat
Home, Sweet Home.

I love the holidays, even though the rush of it wears me down.
I get so busy planning my meals, re-arranging my living room and dinning room to accommodate the multitude of decorations I collected over the years and those made for me by my children. I try to keep in mind seating for when company comes over as I toss an old plaid table cloth over the back of the couch to give it a more homey and festive look. As I look around my house and feel the warmth of the colors and the reflection of the flicking candles sitting on my coffee table by the couch I can't help but wonder about my 2nd life and how I will spend it tonight.

Oh now I know what I just said sounds funny. But even though its a virtual world most of us has found in other people, also in 2nd life, those that we call family and friends. We may not know what they look like but I'm pretty sure most of your favorite people you speak to perhaps on a daily bases are probably closer to you then some of the folks you know in real life. 

So when I say I wonder about how I'll spend my 2nd life tonight...its with visions of relaxing with the one I love in a comfortable and colorful setting that emits off to me imagery of my real life.

I found that vision of comfort in an exclusive set being presented for the 1st Boardwalk Event starting November15th and ending Dec 15th.

The set I speak of is a product made by Sahi Designs and its call Yuletide Living Pallet Set.

I encourage you to visit the 1st Boardwalk Event and see
what all these wonderful creators can offer you to enchance
your 2nd life experience in creating a more realistic and comfortble
environment for you and your 2nd life love ones.

Exclusive event items you can find at the Boardwalk Event includes: Furniture, Decor, Homes, Garden/Landscaping, Photo Props, Photo Tools, etc.







Comments