The Demon inside of me.

I have a demon inside of me
...who has been begging, crying
and pleading.

Let me fight for you
and slay the dragon,
that horrible dragon
that has turned you
into stone.

Let me fight that monster
that's found inside of me,
because my love that's the
only thing that will save us,
please let me atone.
~Silkylynn~

I AM WEARING...

 -- Costume - EvelineIntheBox Matilda Halloween Outfit which consist of
Dress, Horns and Wings for 199 at the in-world store or MP.

-- Ears - ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ears


 --Necklace - Elemental- Oct Group Gift is available NOW for a limited time for FREE to group members!

-- Mesh Eyes -  Vengeful Threads - Mesh Eyes - Possession Set

-- Eye Shadow - Veechi - Damned Shadow [Lelutka]

-- Pose - Poseidon Scythe  Pose 12 (includes Scythe but does not include dagger)

Lighting: Lumipro 2018



Comments