A different kind of Fairy Princess

I don't have wings and I'm not even short.
My ears aren't pointy and that don't 
disappoint me. 

I don't sit on flower petals
and I don't fly with the bumble bee's.

But even though I lack the qualifications
of a fairy, its contrary to all expectations,
that everyone calls me their Fairy princess.

When I work my magic to spread love and compassion,
when my interaction brings
satisfaction, and
brings me joy and glee,
then that makes me a different
kind of Fairy Princess.


What I am wearing...

-- Socks with Heals - *CK* Candy Kitten - Fairy princess heels and socks with a texture changing hud is currently available only at SaNaRae until  October 17th.

-- Top and Skirt - By *CK* CANDY KITTEN  Sugar Sugar 


-- Mesh Head - CATWA HEAD Catya

-- Skin - DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Miranda" Mixedtype


 

Comments