Til Next time, Love




 I will always remember
How I felt every time I was with you;
I can never forget
All the things we've been through.
You gave me the love
Much more than what I deserve
Fed my soul with affection and intimacy-
Never tempted to stray from fidelity.

Afterall of my shortcomings
Still you were there to stay
And for all that you have done for me
I don'tthink I could ever repay.
Maybe the two  of us were meant to spend good times together; 
Because every thing we had felt so right
And it was just the timing
That felt so wrong.


 -- What I am Wearing -  Dionisiya Jewelry Set by Moondance Boutique. This set includes 3 necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. Also included is the Moondance hud so you can customize to your favorite wardrobe.

I am also wearing a new release by **Mistique** call Haley. It comes in several colors. 

-- Mesh Head - LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA
-- Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
-- Hair - *ARGRACE* YURA - Blacks 
-- Skin - Lara Hurley-Amy Mid *LeLutka Simone Applier*

What he is wearing - New Male release by Emberotic's Fashion Designs
-- Top -  Spring Mitch Long Sleeve Shirt with texture changing hud of 15 recolors.
-- Pants -  Beachy Spring Shorts with texture changing hud of 15 recolors.
-- Skin - *Birth* 'Blaze' Catwa Applier - Tone 03 Found at the Skin Fair
-- Mesh Body - SIGNATURE - Gianni - Mesh Body - v4.5
-- Mesh Head - CATWA HEAD Victor
-- Hair - Barber Shop / Harry / Browns
-- Pose - RK Poses. Seth 1





Comments