Returning to the scene of the crime

Gruesome was the crime,
twas a most disturbing scene.
But he shouldn't had messed with me
all it did was make me mean.

For a week afterward I returned
to the scene of the crime,
I huddle on a street corner
secretly biding my time, never
noticing when the church bells chimed.

They've nearly arrested another tonight
another victim was on the sight.
She just heard about his murder,
and I heard her stutter that he
was her's to have killed. That
explanation gave me chills.

So I stood and yelled out...mother....
he'll hurt us no further.

-- Outfit -- Emerald Couture's Whoz Lion Outfit, Top, shorts and pumps. This item is an exclusive at the PreCAST Inc. Event and will be returning to the main store on March 16. Please click on the above images to see outfit closer up.

-- Sim -- Chicago 1920's Adult sim. Featuring The Fiume Jazz club,
vintage shopping, Live music, and The Empire Burlesque show. Known as the "Roaring 20's". A 1920 role play sim. Go back in time and step into a era of gangsters & flappers.fun roleplay 

-- Hair with Fedora - +Spellbound+ River // Fatpack  --  Older hair are 50Lper fat pack people... not sure if this is a sale, permanent or not but I stocked up!
-- Mesh Bento Head -- LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA
-- Skin -- Glam Affair - Mea ( LeLutka Applier ) Jamaica
-- Mesh Body -- Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1


https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald%20Island/183/44/22

Comments