The Wishing Well

I sat down to make a wish at the well
As I tossed the coin in I happened to look up 
To my amazement what I saw was like a dream
There she was dancing around playing with butterflies
She was an absolute beauty with her hair glistening in the sun
My wish has come true

-- Hair - !!Firelight!! Antoinette - Part of Firelight's Gen2 Collection with 12 hairshades per color set except Darks which has 18 and the megahud has 28. Features of this hair is that while long in back it is pulled back from the front to allow outfits with lots of details to be shown and not hidden under hair. It has a Wispy Effect and a Rich/Full Effect. This product also comes with a color wheel hud that gives you as much flexibility as possible so you can tint to your liking. Antoinette hair can be found at the March Swank Event.
-- Props - Garden Stone Pink Roses, Water Well Pink Roses, both new releases by **Mistique**
-- Dress - Sybella Pink Dress by  **Mistique**.
-- Person Prop - Male Human Avatar - Dargost Volos, He is such a cool guy :)
-- Sim - Emberotic's Retreat
-- Mesh Bento Heads - LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA


Comments