The Monster You Made Me

Take a good look at me now
Do you still recognize me
Am I so different inside
This world is trying to change me
And I admit I don't want to change with it
And I admit I can't go on like this anymore

Erase this monster I've become
Forgive me for all the damage done
It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy
I'm only the monster you made me

-- Jewelry Set - Moondance Angelinas Jewelry set is 100% Mesh, and works with the easy to use Moondance HUD. This set was in the Feb Designer Showcase which started Feb 5th.  This set features bracelets earrings, necklace and rings. In case you missed it at Designers Showcase jump on over to Moondance Boutique and see all their other fabulous jewelry.


 -- Outfit - This costume is an exclusive in the 68 Main Event and the theme is Love is a battlefield. The costume is available in several colors. You can thank FlowerDreams for providing us with ranges of gowns from Elegant to fantasy.





 -- Other items of interest in this post...

-- Props-- DRD - Bloodcroft Castle Decorations (gachas)
-- Lighting - Lumipro2017


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments