The Monster you made me

I was terrified of the dark;
so the darkness I became,
I was scared of my own demons,
so I learned them all by name.
I was fearful of the monsters,
so I became a monster too.
I was frightened by a ghost haunting me,
until I found out it was you.
~Jordan Sarah Weatherhead

Emberotic's Fashion Designs made this way too cute Witchy Attitude dress and Marquesse provided just the boots I needed for this look. When I saw the Purr evil eyes on this dress I knew that Dulce Secrets new mesh eye release, call Tempest, was really going to make this pic work. I also grabbed Dulce Secrets New Interstellar Eye Shadow found at Designer Showcase for this month of January.

-- Boots - Marquesse - Ravena Boots for mid high heel for slink and maitreya with 10 Color Texture Hud.
-- Mesh Eyes - ::DS:: (Dulce Secrets) Tempest LeLutka Eyes Applier HUD
-- Eye Shadow - Makeup: Dulce Secrets Designer Showcase -January  / ::DS:: Interstellar Eyeshadow
-- Dress - Emberotic's Fashion Designs - Witchy Attitude - New Release



-- Mesh Head - LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA
-- Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
-- Skin - *YS&YS* Miluna Tone 00 Skin Applier LELUTKA Bento Head
-- Wings - !dM Succubus **WINGS** (BOX #13) RARE
-- Hair - ARGRACE YURA - Blacks
-- Scary Human eating cat on the shoulder - JIAN Feline Frights 20. Shoulder Black BOX




Eyes comes in Applier hud for Catwa and Lelutka mesh eyes




Comments