My little friends


They tell me fairies aren't real. They tell me fairies are made up by the insane. Well if that is true then my wee little friends are even more insane then I for being the fae that they are.
They are no taller then a pickle jar, singing to and fro joking as they go.
They flutter ahead of me turning and summoning me to follow and warning not to dally.
They lead me while all the while happily humming down a forest alley.
They jump upon large sparkling bubbles, making me laugh away all my troubles.
We sit and chat, giggle and wonder about all those that tell me they are made up by the insane.
But all through history they been just right behind the veil, helping to make shoes, protecting babies from an evil witch or even helping the unsuspecting to locate lost objects. What a project these little ones have.  But there are also bad little fairies who steals babies or helps spread illness.  And what of Rumpelstiltskin...was he even a fairy at all? Can we say that all our lovely whimsical events and horrors are the cause of fairies?  I can't even begin to tell you, because I'm just insane.

Flippant has made this awesome denim casual outfit call Sock it to me - that I found myself wearing for the past two days cause I just love it so much. I loved it so much I had to show my fairy friends Tia and Jake. This outfit consist of a jacket, tank top that you can wear with out the jacket...and Jeans with choice of high or mid or flat feet. This outfit is only available in their marketplace store.



Other things I may be wearing...
-- Mesh Head - LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Neve
-- Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
-- Skin -  7 Deadly s{K}ins - Yris
-- Hair - /Wasabi Pills/ Paige Mesh Hair
-- Lighting - LUMIPro 2017 V3
-- Sim - Emberotic's Retreat

Comments

Post a Comment