Listen to the Heartbeat

I want to hold your hand, hold you close,
hug you tightly, kiss you softly, and let
you rest your head on my chest so that you
can hear my heart beat ... just for you.
I miss you

What I am wearing ...

-- Lingerie -  *CK* Candy Kitten  Listen to heartbeat bodysuit. Full body and corset version available. You gals will be able to get this lovely and sensual lingerie at the Black Fair on Oct 5th.

-- Hand/Arm Accessory - L.I.C. (LYNDY IN CHAINS)  Elegante' Bento Finger Bracelet

-- Pose -  .lovelysweet. Living skies pose set Pose 4 will be available at the Pose Fair on Oct 1st.  See merchants other products at the Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/24177

-- Hair - Wasabi // Sylke Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack

-- Mesh Head - LeLutka Bento Head - May

-- Skin -  [Glam Affair] Paula Applier [ Lelutka ] 008

 *click below image to see the lovely Finger Bracelet up close*

Comments