Mine for a dance or two


“What's your name?" he asked above the roar of the music.
She leaned close. "My name is Wind," she whispered. "And Rain. And Bone and Dust. My name is a snippet of a half-remembered song."
He chuckled a low, delightful sound. She was drunk and silly, and so full of the glory of being young and alive and in the capital of the world that she could hardly contain herself.
"I have no name," she purred. "I am whoever the keepers of my fate tell me to be."
He grasped her by her wrist, running a thumb along the sensitive sknin underneath. "Then let me call you Mine for a dance or two.”
Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Underworld

- Pose - Image Essentials Studios and Pose Stores   - Image Essentials has moved! Update your landmarks. I am using my favorite pose from them here called Sweet Nothings 3.  

Comments