A Flower Dream

If I had a flower for every time you made me Smile and Laugh,
I'd have a garden to walk in Forever.
What I am wearing...

I'm breathless!  I tried on this dress and went.....gasp!  
This is one of the most gorgeous gowns I've had the pleasure to review.
The one I am wearing is just one of 5 floral designs  by .:FlowerDreams:.  which is exclusives for Swank July round.
The one I am wearing in the photo is Anjelique - gold w roses. 
This is actually a two piece gown and its fits amazingly well.
It fits Bellezea, Maitreya and Slink mesh bodies.
 
Hair is July's VIP group gift call Gwen by Truth which fits theme wise with this dress with the flower  Accessory Hud. If your a VIP member check group notices for it, if your not a VIP member...then why arn't you?
 

Gazebo i am dancing in is by
The Olde Attic 
See blog here.... 
 

Comments