My Man's Dreams

I hope to always be that woman
who supports and encourages my
man's dreams, goals and success in every little
way that I can

Toni Payne


Its time for the Black Fair Event and [CIRCA] Living has this NEW and EXCLUSIVE awesome Sitting room set call-"Lavelle" in black and cream color. The Black Fair Event runs from April 6th - 20th and the price for this set is 50% off regular price during the duration of this event.




 What I am wearing....
-- Dress -I.M. Collection Manhattan Fuschia  Dress.
-- Hair - New March Group Gift TRUTH VIP March - Bewkie

Male Model is AidenWayne and he is wearing...
-- Skin - *Birth* 'Blaze' Catwa Applier - Tone 03
-- Mesh Head -  CATWA HEAD Victor
-- Outfit - Emberotic's Fashion Designs Men's Department - Aiden Vest and Tie
-- Hair - The Barber Shop / Harry / Browns (WEAR)




Comments