The Saturday Sale 3/24


Last week I was browsing through Seraphim looking for events to occupy my time with and I came across a Saturday sale I've never seen. Its call...wait for it...'The Saturday Sale'.  Noticing some well know original creators on the list once I joined the group and grab the sale notecard I thought...hmmm...this could be fun!  So off I went and shop my heart out. I spent so much lindens at last week sale all I had left in my pockets were pocket dust bunny balls! hehe. This Saturday I decided to be more selective at what I bought that I wanted to share with you the few things I decided to invest in to enchance my future blogs. Oh by the way.. the sale prices for the items ranged between 50 and 75 lindens each.  Now these things didn't say exclusive so I am assuming after Saturday they will still be in the store but at regular store prices.

There were numerous merchants participating in todays sale that offer items to excite anyone's taste. If your interested in next weeks sale click here to join The Saturday Sale shopper group in-world.


-- Po^Z Bento- Mood is light
 -- DRD Victorian Music Room Seating

-- +Psycho Barbie+ [Mayham Bra]
-- *elise* - Lucia - BENTO Rings  (hard to see in image, sowwie)
-- .:Avanti:. Noemi Denim Collar
-- Love [Stiletto Boots] Fat Pack (Attach Me)
-- Messy. Cute Midi Rings Silver
-- Moon. Hair // - B&W - Luna
-- Normandy-Meinu 

-- MICHAN - Rachel Lashes (Lelutka) 

I did purchase a few more other items but I only listed what I am wearing in the post image.

Comments