Bend Me Over


I love the feel of your hands
around my waist, your body
pressed up against me -
caressing me, unraveling me,
carving sweet promises into my skin;
your hot breath whispering
fiery desire into my ear.

You move your lips
across the curve of my neck,
lighting little fires along my skin,
my desperate need exploding
into little stars in my eyes.

Bend me over,
Do what you want with me
Carissa Poetry by @theravenwine

-- Bento Animations - Hearts Chaise Lounge/Couch Bento Animations Pt 1 and Pt 2 is out now at the KABUKI ~ Pose Animations & FULL PERM, Kabuki Creations.

Each pack contains 4 high quality bento animations for creators to use in their builds or individuals to use in their favorite objects to enhance their 2nd life experience.

~Per Set~
Kabuki Full Perm BENTO – Hearts Chaise Lounger / Couch – Adults
  ~ 4 real adults BENTO animations
  ~ Realistic fingers movements
  ~ Breathing animations
  ~ AV Smooth Sequence READY (full pack only)
  ~ Looping, priority 4
  ~ Suitable for Chaise Lounger / Couch builds
  ~ AVsit setting/positions ready (full pack only)
  ~ Bento facial are not included
  ~ Props & Decor are not included


Please visit Kabuki's Blog page to read more information on their Bento Poses.

Other items of interest shown in above pic....
-- Lingerie - BigBeautifulDoll - GLORIA Mesh Lingerie Set - Red
-- Hair - Her - TRUTH / Farryn - Grayscale His - Emotions - Robby2
-- Mesh Bento Heads - LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA and Catwa Bento Head-Daniel
-- Mesh Bento Bodies - Her - Maitreya Mesh Body | Him Signature - Gianni
-- Skin - Her - *YS&YS* Miluna Tone 00 Skin Applier LELUTKA Bento Head
                His -Birth Signature Applier Tone:04
-- Lighting - Lumipro2017
 
 
 
 
 

Comments