What am I thinking?

I don't think I'm better then anyone...
I just don't think that anyone is better then me.


-- Top and Skirt - DAFNIS CLOTHES has a new release exclusive call Christin for the Spotlight Event that starts Feb 1st and ends Feb 15th. There is a multicolored texture hud available with this outfit that allows you to change the top's textures and top's laces in back as well as the skirt's texture and the belt texture.

-- Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CLARITY v2 - apricot tone. Skin appliers based on LAQ Mesh head Nyx. This comes in 6 lighter skins tones for V2 and V1 has 6 darker skin tones. I am wearing this skin tone on LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA with my own modified body shape.

                                                          ♥♥  50% SALE  ♥♥
 ON ALL the LAQ based OMEGA SKIN boxes at in-world store. Please join 7 Deadly s[K]ins group for more information or visit their inworld store for details on this sale.


Other items of interest in these pics.

-- Hair - TRUTH VIP January - Teanna
-- Eyes -  Izzie's - Winter Eyes Fantasy-- Mesh HeadLeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA
-- Mesh BodyMaitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
-- Lighting - LumiPro2017
-- Sim - Backdrop Village......Somewhere Over There

Comments