My New Glamorous Look




     This morning I reached into my blogging bag and pulled out this lovely gown by Sassitude. There were three styles I could have picked from but the colors on this one kicked me back to spring. This design is really well done and I was so very happy to have tried it on.  I had to get my hair done to look sensual with this dress so !!Firelight!! provided just the look with her Galaxy Hair from from the Fashion Dazzle.  I didn't want to over due this look with jewelry but *CNZ* has this adorable Baby Star Bindi that enhanced my appearance just the way I wanted. I had purchased this Artis pose prop at their Black Friday sale and felt it was perfect to use to pose with my new look. I now have a new glamorous look and feel so very sexy.  I've listed for you where I got what and the links provided upon clicking.  Have any questions please feel free to contact me in 2nd life :)


Click on images to see larger view.

-- Hair - !!Firelight!! Galaxy Hair using the Blacks/Silvers2 Hud from from the Fashion Dazzle
-- Gown - Sassitude Floral Dream 
-- Bindi - Star Bindi with Hud by *CNZ* at The Grab until December 24th.
-- Mesh Head - LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA
-- Eyes - Izzie's - Angel Eyes (FLF) (I got during a FiftyFive Friday)
-- Pose Prop - Artis - Gazebo pose prop vol.1









Comments