In the Air Tonight

I'm SilkyLynn, you can call me Silky.  This is my attempt to create a blog that is entertaining and informative about the current fashions trends in 2nd Life.  Sometimes images on this site might lean towards the mature adult so please be wary exploring my future blogs if your preference does not reach beyond G rated graphics and contents.





Since this page is simply me establishing my blog graphics and getting a feel for blogger.com and all the goodies it provides I won't be providing a lot of blogging info. But...you should check in again later to see whats new. Like every day. Seriously, check in every day. I won't have anything new in... every day, but one day you'll look and you'll go....she has something new!  Yea....some new cool outfit to show you, or furniture, or pose.  I love poses btw!  I sometimes think that poses makes me buy clothes to fit the pose.  That...can be a bad thing.  Most of us are shopping whores for clothes already. Imagine being a pose whore....then having to buy an outfit for every pose you buy! "bankrupted in 2nd life".     Well enough about that. *giggles silently to myself and hopes no one already knows I'm insane*.

Enjoy my future blogs!



I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
                            ....and I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord....
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord...oh Lord.



Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend




But I don't know if you know who I am.




Well, I was there and I saw what you did




I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin,
I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies


 Damn Wolf, damn Werewolves...I should have seen it.
But...
...I am SilkyLynn, and I will get my revenge...




-- Worn on lady - Complete outfit =Zenith= Snowy Discipline - Full. Its a gatcha outfit. I was lucky and found the complete outfit sold on the MP by a gatcha player.  You can find it here at The Zenith=Main Store & "The Mystic" store as well as being sold by different people in pieces you can collect from the gatcha.  BTW, in this store they have tons of gatchas to play. Warning- if you enter this store with Lindens don't expect to leave it with much Lindens left, just saying.

-- Mesh Head - LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA
-- Mesh Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
-- Hair  - [DUE] Armas Found during a Trick or Treat Hunt
-- Skin - *YS&YS* Miluna Tone 00 Skin Applier LELUTKA Bento Head
-- Eyes - Izzie's - Angel Eyes (FLF) (I got during a FiftyFive Friday)
-- Ears - UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
-- Belly Piercing - ^^Swallow^^ Vampire Belly Piercing /(Wear)


-- Worn on Hateful Murdering Wearwolf Man:  The Knight set Male... Its by a group called NC -Noble Creations - inworld Store
-- Hair - ARGRACE* SHIROGANE 
-- Bento Mesh Head - [GA.EG] Damon Bento Mesh Head 
-- Skin - *Nivaro* - Male Skin Emporium - Nirvaro 2nd Gen skins Norman


Comments