I don't want much for Christmas

As I decorate my tree I thought of the things I would ask Santa for. A new Sweater Dress from Desmonia, all the clothes I don't have yet from Blueberry, a second life family that don't bicker and fight (yeah like thats gonna happen right?), and a million Linden to spend. But as I came to the end of my decorating I was left with but the star to place on top of the tree.  Then it hit me. The star reminded me of some of whats important to me about Christmas. So when I write Santa, I will tell him I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. 



Enjoy some lovely Christmas music by Trans-Siberian Orchestra while you view this page.

-- Dress: - Desmonia - Carrol Sweater Xmas Pack
-- Stockings: - Blueberry - Ena - Black
-- Hair: - *ARGRACE* Winter Gift 2016 / Female  *ARGRACE* Santa Hat 2016 / Female
-- Lip Makeup:  *League* Amaia Gloss Lipsticks - Midtones (Lelutka) - Eye Liner
-- Eye Liner: Izzie's - LeLutka Eyeliner Applier FLF
-- Skin: Glam Affair - Susan Applier - Jamaica 02
-- Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
-- Mesh Head - LeLutka Bento Head-BIANCA
-- Windlight - Bryn Oh's Annas Many Murders
-- Pose - the pose shop. living tree 12 Days of Christmas (few years ago I got this) No in worldstore
   MP Link: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/137571
-- Lighting source: LUMIPro 2017 V3 HUD
-- Colorful Christmas Tree - MESH - Made by LA GALLERIA

Comments