A horse is just a horse of course



A horse is 
the projection
of people's dreams
about themselves...
Strong
Powerful
Beautiful

-- Outfit - HUDSON Clothing Co & Antique :  I have out grown flexi in my clothes but there are times when you come across something so well made that uses Flexi that you just have to get it.  This is one of those items. This dress can be worn casually on the ranch or suitable for Role Play.  I really love this outfit. Different buying options are available as well so please visit Hudson Clothing Co to see all the buying options.
The entire outfit consist of...
 Blazer Fitmesh
 Jeweled Scarf with Touch Resize Unrigged
 Tank Top ( Omega/Classic Layer ) 
 alpha layers 
 1 Long Skirt Belted Touch Resize
 1 Mid length Skirt Belted Touch Resize
 Under pant Layer (Omega/Classic Layers)


I still love the way Flexi moves in the wind when your avatar twirls and often times I will still even wear my flexi hair! (shock look)





Comments